ADVANCED WOUND CARE THERAPIES IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Did you know that patients with chronic wounds face greater challenges with mobility & accessibility? This puts them at a higher risk of infection, amputation and even shortened lifespan. At Twin Cities Physicians, we provide cutting-edge wound care therapies for patients with chronic or challenging wounds right to your community.
We provide the best treatment options possible for patients needing wound care therapy to assist with:
- DIABETIC ULCERS
- PRESSURE ULCERS
- VENOUS LEG ULCERS
- ARTERIAL LEG ULCERS
- PARTIAL-THICKNESS BURNS
- POST-SURGICAL WOUNDS
- WOUND DEHISCENCE INFECTED WOUNDS
- AND OTHER OPEN WOUNDS
WHAT WE DO
In order to improve the affected area, we take a multi-step approach when working with patients receiving advanced wound care therapies:
- Respond Immediately – Inquire with us about advanced wound care therapy. If the care already provided does not heal the wound properly, it visually becomes worse or the patient complains of additional pain, it might be time for advanced cares.
- Meticulously Debride – We ensure the entire wound is clear of dead and unhealthy tissue making the wound bed more sanitary and easier to heal & close.
- Continuously Protect – We are diligent with regular cleaning and reapplication of wound care products in order to better the healing cascade of the affected area. We work with the patients’ entire healthcare team to provide the best wound care support.
THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR COMMUNITY!
Everyone deserves to have easy access to care. But chronic and open wounds can require constant care, additional transportation & medical appointments, and can be very costly. That’s where we’re here to help!
Twin Cities Physicians is a leading Minnesota provider of advanced wound care therapies that brings these specialty cares right to your community. Our team of doctors (MDs), nurse practitioners (NPs), and physician assistants (PAs) are here to work with your communities’ patients to find the best solution & improve patient outcomes.
Benefits for Residents & Families:
- Easily accessible primary care in the comfort of home
- Strong care coordination through collaborative relationships in the local healthcare community
- Geriatric specialty focus of care
- Convenience that allows family members to avoid time spent traveling to and from appointments and instead focus on quality time spent with their loved ones
Benefits for Your Staff:
- 24/7 access to our provider staff and after hours emergency contact plan improves your nurse’s and other staff’s workflow
- Continuing Medical Education in Geriatrics from our expert staff
- Ongoing support from our staff to yours to embrace the philosophy of teamwork